Synthetic load generating for a large number of computers or servers
Do you want to benchmark a large number of computers or server?
VDI Drones is a Windows Forms application and lets you specify and start a CPU, Memory and Disk load on multiple machines at once. This is especially suited for benchmarking a large group of virtual machines under a hypervisor in VDI/SBC/DaaS situations. You can specify precisely how heavy the load should be in terms of threads, CPU, memory and disk.
- Verification of new infrastructure.
- Measure impact of changes.
- Testing of hotfixes and service packs, like Meltdown and Spectre.
- Burn-in testing of new hardware.
- Enables load generation on a large number of machines.
- Easy to use GUI, no scripting skills needed.
- No need to setup hundreds of user accounts.
- Specify the workload in detail, in terms of threads, CPU, Memory and Disk I/O.
- Integrates with your Microsoft Active Directory.
- Works on all major hypervisors: VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer, Nutanix and Microsoft. Azure.
- Competitively priced licensing model.
- Available as a portable .exe, installation not required.
- No client side software installation required.
- Intelligently designed to use multiple CPU cores.
- Able to start around 75 drones/machines per minute, e.g. starting 1000 drones takes around 15 minutes.